🔮Wisdom I have learned throughout dating in my life🔮1. Do not date anyone you are not physically attracted to because you think you have to change your taste “unless” you want to cringe everytime they touch you. Your taste is your taste. Period. 🍩
😇2. Careful of the self-proclaimed nice guy who complains he is not appreciated. Those are obviously expecting something in return for petting you. Remember all a-h*les were extremely nice at the beginning till they got what they wanted ofcourse.
The only proven nice guys are the ones that have made it to serious commitment.💍
3. If he has been living with his male roommate for years, and he prioritizes time with him & the boys, doesn’t want to live with you, he is definitely gay. (For straight women).
Lufthansa always takes off at 5pm in MIA heading to Germany everyday. This one has two floors. It looks like a spaceship.👽
👥4. If you like a guy’s picture online, 📞Skype him first to see if he is worth meeting in person and ask him his intentions. You don’t want to get dressed for nothing and waste gas money, only to later run away. Use technology for your advantage!
☺Never take life too seriously👍🌞
☎5. Don’t worry about giving out your number easily, we have “Block” on the phones, if you add him on ChatApps, you’ll have to block him in every single App, twice the work. Simplify your life.😩
🍂Always treat people like they treat you.👍
6. Don’t feel guilty about Blocking🚫a person if you don’t click. No man feels guilty about disappearing after sleeping with you. (His hurt Ego is less painful then your Broken Heart💔). FACT.
🍂Keep your options open like they do🍂
7.Make sure you are dating multiples(No sex). Don’t put all your eggs in one basket as they too are doing the same. Someone who truly loves you can come along and put a ring on it, while that other guy doesn’t plan to have you around for the rest of his life only wants to keep you around as long as he wants, till you become an Ex. Don’t loose that opportunity!👓
8. Be weary of the intellect “Brain Pickers” who are more concerned with metaphysics & mind masturbation, and less concerned about living in the real world of responsibilities and bills.🏡🚘💸
9.When you get on Online Dating put your profile on “private” unless you want 100 penis pictures sent to you by the end of the day, which will discourage you. Instead, message the ones you find appealing.
10. Don’t put your life on your profile. It’s not important what color you like. Instead just put a basic sentence to message you if interested. Let’s face it, everyone goes for pictures nomatter how good descrption is. So don’t waste your time.
11. When you message say “hey there”, if they message you back ask: “So what brings you here?”☺
12. If you are looking for something serious after they say they want a relationship, ask them “How long does it take you to define a relationship?”
13. After this you got to use your discernment. If something feels wrong, cut them loose quickly and block them. If you don’t, you will continue to get messages from them later on because they are bored interrupting your search.
Keep it Smart and Fun.☺ 👍
I wish you good luck!🚩
I wish I learned all this alot sooner!